Sunday, June 21, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Surf Hippie


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Surf Hippie
Jun 22nd 2015, 04:56

Surf Hippy

So this is my little get away, my little home away from home. My little hit, there is some waves going on over there and the peace and quiet just relaxes me. I would ask you to join me, but well then everyone will want too!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This outfit is surfing boy by Purretes. This is a limited edition outfit at the Dream Kids Event. This comes with shorts, hat, open shirts, and flip flops!! This is sooo adorable!

My hair is Mayra from Magika.

My Catkin is Chives by Silentsparrow. These are currently at The Arcade!! Not very much time left!! Go get em before you miss your chance!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~~
Maru Maru Rei pose#2


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates