Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Panda Time


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Panda Time
Jun 18th 2015, 04:36

Panda Time

Soooo my brother is going to love this one. I am surprised he didn’t try to rip this back pack off of my back! He loves pandas and my auntie for that matter! So don’t worry brother I will take you to go get it!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is the Juju outfit from Lil Cathys. This has three versions white, green with flowers, and yellow with a flower and black and jean jeggings.

My backpack is a New GROUP GIFT frroooom Tiny Trinkets!! Comes in kid and baby size and is resizable! She made this one super easy!  I absolutely love this one!!

My hair is Shterin from .Ploom.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting Panda is from Sweet baby this is a hugging panda. He is resizable and I made him bigger for this blog!

Front look pose is Expressive poses Moa # 2

Look that shows off wonderful Tiny Trinket panda backpack is Exposure Props & Poses Veena Fredishay 2


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates