Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: My Razzle Life


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
My Razzle Life
Jun 24th 2015, 04:59

razzel

Do you like my new room?! I love it! It is so beautiful and my new sheets smell so good! I am working on getting my berry rug to actually smell like berries with lollipops.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is Hallie from Soda Pop Shop! This is a group gift at the store right now! So cute!! Comes with bracelet, hair bow, shoes, and jumper.

My hair is from Shterin from ploom.

My Razzle Life

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

razz

Furniture
~~~~~~~
This is the RazzBerry Inc. Chic Cutie Bedset that is currently at The Arcade. This gacha includes; bed curtain, armoire, berry rug, blue & pink lamps, bunny rug, cubbies, nightstand, white bed curtain, and words of wisdom wall art! Only a few days left to collect all the peices!!

Stand alone pose is *BABY* td fierce #4


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates