Friday, June 5, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: My Own Fairy Godmother!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
My Own Fairy Godmother!
Jun 5th 2015, 09:45

Being My own Fairy Godmother

Somedays you just have to take things into your own hands. The geek always want’s to be the cool girl, the popular pretty girl. So today i take it into my own hands and become my own fairy godmother to make all my dreams come true. No stroke of midnight!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
Soda Pop Shop brings to you a New Release called Geek Girl!! Comes with top, shorts, shoes, and glasses. How says geek can’t be cute! This is adorable!!

Fairy Flower crown and fairy wand are both from Glitter Junkie! She has them in her gacha machines at her New Main store Location!! Very cute go check it out! She also has these in gothic options!!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Pose Maniacs – Melanie 5


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates