Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: I Made Her Sandwich With Boogers


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
I Made Her Sandwich With Boogers
Jun 10th 2015, 01:53

picnic

SOoo I told my sister Cece I wanted to spend some time with her and have a picnic! Mommy let me make the sandwiches…I wonder if sissy can taste the boogies?! loool. Don’t look at me like that, you would to if you got farted on as much as I do!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
picnic2Glitter Junkie does it again with the Loveable outfit!! Comes with pacifier, headband, shoes, shorts, top, and bandaid hud! Get it now at the new mainstore location!

Hair is Boomer from .ploom. comes with bows and without bow options! Super cute little bun buns at the top.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

*

*

POSE
~~~~
Tiny Gems brings to you Teddy Bear’s Picnic currently at Fiction & Fables. Comes with blanket, basket, sandwiches, and teddy bears and of course poses!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates