Friday, June 12, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Chillin at the Pool


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Chillin at the Pool
Jun 12th 2015, 12:15

Chillin at the Pool

So I had my friend over for some great time at the pool! We floated, swam, and chatted alll day!! I might have splashed him a few to many times though because he took my floaty and knocked me over here! So now imma just ignore him and work on my tan!! lool

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Demi Swimsuit is brought to us from Tiny Trinkets comes in black, flowers (worn), navy, and sky dots! With this you get a cute little bag to tote around your beach stuff and a straw hat!!

My hair is Bo from Maitreya in blonds.
**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in turquoise – Ikon

Chill in the Pool

ON KEV
~~~~~
Alex swim short set is also from Tiny Trinkets! This comes in black, hawaii, navy, and stripped and comes with visor hat and towel!! Towel fits nicely into your arm!!

**Here is the run down of Kevin’s basics!**
The hair is the shaved base from the Michiko hair by Besom. This is a tint me base so you can get it to match your needs.

The skin is from Pink Fuel and is called Harley – Hazel pack lt brow.

Shape is from DroolsKingdom. Jadyn Shape

He is also wearing the baby GIRL body from Cute Bytes! Yes I said girl.

PROPS AND POSE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Popup Pool is from Muddpuddles with friends poses and lots of singles soo you have lots of fun playing!! pool parties and all!!

Standing double pose is from Lost Illusions poses and is called Sweetie Pies.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates