Sunday, June 21, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Boat Life


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Boat Life
Jun 22nd 2015, 00:13

Boat Life

It looks like a great day to go out on the water, pull my little boat out there and sail away into the sunset! I hope I dont tip over and get eaten by a shark though! Maybe I should have someone drive this thing for me.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is the Summer Boat outfit from Cherry Pop currently and exclusively gracing the stalls at Dream Kids Event! This comes with Bow, outfit, and shoes!! So cute! The shoes resize as well to fit perfect to your little feet!

My hair is Daisy from Olive. This was in an old gacha so you may need to check some resales.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
(Currently under construction, wait for the awesomeness!)
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
*Baby* – Isabel #1


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates