Thursday, June 18, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Bears at the Beach


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Bears at the Beach
Jun 19th 2015, 06:38

Bears at the Beach

So I took my bears out for a walk on th beach today. I buried one in the sand he likes it though. It was to protect him from a sunburn!! The other one is just chilling with me people watching with me.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
New from Glitter Junkie at the Sidewalk Gacha is Frilly Kini!! Come in lots of different colors so you can mix and match all your heart desires!! RARE ones have country colors!!

Sunglasses and shoes are from Viv.a Kids! These are the RARE cat flipflops and sunglasses! Currently at Dream Kids Event!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
McKidZ Sun Loungers are at the Dream kids Event! Lots of animations so you can put sunscreen on to suntanning!

My Bear friends are Bury Bear and Sunny Bear from BoOgErs. These are currently at The Arcade!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates