Thursday, June 18, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Alice Doll


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Alice Doll
Jun 18th 2015, 10:43

Alice Doll

Just so you know….Alice in Wonderland is my absolute favorite! So when this pose came up, I absolutely had to teen up and do it! If I could live in that world I would. If someone said there is the rabbit hole, jump in… I would already be down the hole before they finished speaking! I am just saying I love love love love it! Tim Burton is my fav!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is from an old hunt and is called the Alice Dress from .::Lidocaine::. Made with the blood spatters, so seems Alice had an accident.

Wing Key in my back is from BOOM and was present at an old arcade. Lucky you I checked and they are in the gacha machine at the main store!! So cute!

My shoes are Slink Glitter Peeptoes in black. These are for MIDS!

My hair is HAIR 45 from Eaters Coma, this is the Noir pack.

Crown is from the Gwendalynn hair at Spellbound. Have to use the tp sign at the main store, this is upstairs with the older hairs.

Skin is from 7 Deadly S{K}ins and is called Alice. This was in the Wayward hunt.

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This pose from fashiowl poses is at Alice in Sexyland. This is called Alice Mirror. Do you see that the mirror has a tail?! This is so Amazing. Mirror has three different poses!

White Rabbit  by Charateristics is a prop my mother got me from a gacha resale.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates