Monday, June 1, 2015

Petits Choux: Mommy's Makeup...........ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
Mommy's Makeup...........ɞ
Jun 1st 2015, 17:00


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Monday and Arcade has opened! I have a few amazing pieces for you and I'm so excited to share them with you too!

So I got into mommy's makeup! There is so so much of it and it's amazing! There are two amazing makeup sets at the arcade and they're so pretty and lovely and really cute for vanities! The two sets that I have mixed here are the ones by Second Spaces and Tres Blah! Both are so so cool and I'm loving them (I'm keeping some for me and some for my big too)! The detailing on both are so lovely and they have a different feel each, but they work well together. The Second Spaces set has more of a darker palette and messy feel, like a vanity after it's just been used! The Tres Blah set has a lighter and pastel feel. It's really pretty and gentle looking, however both look equally as amazing and really go together too I think! You can find both sets at The Arcade.

I also have pieces from Dustbunny's set behind me. This super pretty floral beach bag, which I looooove and was so excited when I got it. The coral plant behind me too is so amazingly detailed and beautiful. Both I'm keeping out, this whole set is so pretty, and I found that even if you aren't wanting to get the whole set and use the rares, the commons make amazing decor pieces for house and room clutter!

Lastly from the Arcade, I'm sure you've seen my Mer-Moo! This was like one of the pieces I was dyyyiing for! It's so cute, it's literally, a mermaid cow, and he hangs out beside you and just floats happily and he has bubbles! I looove the meraid set from Half-Deer and there will be more pieces from that set in my next blog too! Oh! ALso from this gacha, I have the mermaid necklace on in lilac! It's really pretty and suuuper easy to mod for us! make sure you grab one!

Next, my hair and outfit! The hair is new from Truth! Guess what girls, it's movable and can fit us super well! I had to mod it a little, but it worked well and now I loooove it! It comes with a really pretty bow and it's a common! This 1940's hair is a definite must have!

My super pretty foot jewels which are hard to see, so I'll be wearing them in the next blog too are brand new from Turducken. They're foot jewelry and I love so much that they're rigged mesh and that I don't have to fuss with anything fitting. They come in a ton of colours and are out for this round's Hello Beautiful which opens today!!

For my outfit, the insanely perfect Fawn top is form Petite Bowtique! Anyone who knows me, knows I looooove deers! They're my thing, deers and sheep and dogs. But I loove deers and when I put this on I was SO excited! I love it so much and I hope *nudge nudge* she does more in this colour with the deer! Cuz I need them all! It's also a crazy perfect summer top and it's great with the little undie bottoms or even a pair of shorts! I've paired it with Dream's denim shorts because I was going to be running around for the evening! Lastly, my makeup/messy face is from a .click pose set!

I have a few pieces behind me, they're all amazing and actually help make up my very cluttered room! My day bed is form ANC, my space heater is from dustbunny, my pile of books and mug and cabinet are from Ionic, my drapes are form the loft and Half-Deer, my stool is from Paper Moon, my bag by the stool is from Ariskea, my tea tray is from Vegabond from this rounds C88!

ʚ.ɞ


ʚ.On.Me
ʚ...............{Petite Bowtique} Julia Outfit *Top*
ʚ...............~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Fresh Milk {B}
ʚ............... Turducken - Foot Jewelry - Gold Rainbow {B} Rare *@Hello Beautiful*
ʚ...............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Cursive Necklace - Lilac  @Arcade
ʚ................click. painty face
ʚ...............TRUTH HAIR Gilda [Light Browns / Pink Bow] @Arcade
ʚ...............+Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Mer-Moo RARE  @Arcade

ʚ.Decor
ʚ...............dust bunny . coral bottle . white . boxed  @Arcade
ʚ...............dust bunny . beach towel tote . floral . boxed  @Arcade
ʚ...............Second Spaces - Makeup Junkie Set Pieces {Lips. Contour. Eyes}  @Arcade
ʚ...............-tres blah- Jolie Set Pieces {Makeup Bag RARE. Brush Set. Chic Perfume. Eye Makeup. Lotions. Makeup Clutter}  @Arcade
ʚ...............{anc} Aurorabed
ʚ...............+Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Square (White)
ʚ...............Vagabond - Julie's Sweet Tray
ʚ...............*ionic* bear mug & books
ʚ...............*ionic* El placard azul
ʚ...............dust bunny . vintage space heater . pearl
ʚ...............The Loft - Bennet Drapes Mirrored White
ʚ...............*pm* Rustic Woodland Stool - Deer - RARE
ʚ...............Ariskea [ Little Austen ] Bow bag   [Chevreu ]


That's it! I hope you have an amazing day! Good luck on getting all your needs form this rounds Arcade! Get alll the pretty things!
xo, Riles.......

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates