Friday, June 12, 2015

A Link Between Closets:


A Link Between Closets
Jun 12th 2015, 16:29




Hey everyone this is a short post im so not feeling good well(I ended up catching a cold ) and I'm sorry in advance I'm literally drowning myself in Nyquil. So this dress is a group gift (so join the group) get a lovely dress . The shoes are new and are from diva and come in so many many many colors and are amazing the eyes are like so amazing for a low low low price like when I first seen the price im like no way... you're kidding me ... but im like slowly dozing off but I hope you guys love the look ♥



Eyes:
 AG. Blissful Eyes - Beach [x]

Hair:
 Magika [01] Beans [x]

Shoes:
 Diva's Alegra High Heels White & Clear [x]

Worn: 
-Azul-  SL F&O group gift [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates