Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Link Between Closets: When Fennecs Attack!


A Link Between Closets
When Fennecs Attack!
Jun 24th 2015, 18:06

♥Click To Enlarge♥

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hello everybody! How are you today? Have you guys ever heard a song from like an old game, movie, or maybe even a show from like soooo long ago that it just brings back all those memories? You know those times when you could smile freely and never had to worry about anything? Well while you think about that lets jump into some fashion. First starting off with the lovely dress from Lolita which can be found at the Alice In Sexyland event. The Alice dress sorta exposes the breast but not like "OMG! you're all out there" sorta thing. The dress comes in five colors (aqua, blue, lilac, mint and pink) and five sizes (xs-L) so dont forget to grab a demo. Like I dont know if you guys have made it to the arcade yet but it's literally one week left for this event. The O.M.E.N set to me is amazing I literally grabbed a few things here and there but the booth seat comes with two chairs (I temporarily derended one of them) but the seat is pretty huge like WOW. I just really loved how well the seat and suitcases were detailed and I have always loved the quality of O.M.E.N (he really adds tons of details to everything). The Rabbit in the Moon set is so amazing I love love love how its Asian inspired with a cute little twist to it. The one thing that was a gift to me and I love most of all were the Fennecs! They are so cute and fun to move and play with I promise they don't look as fierce and evil as in the picture they just are so adorable! Best of all you can change the colors of the Fennecs from cream, snow, or even sandy! I hope you guys loved the look♥Leah Remex 

Arcade Items[x] :
<:*BoOgErS*:> Lost Bear

O.M.E.N - The Long Ride - Booth Seats - Leather

O.M.E.N - The Long Ride - Summer Suitcases

Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon. Sac Blue

Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon. Wagashi box

Kustom9 Items[x] :

+Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Standing

+Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Curious

Hair:
(Chemistry) Hair - Lila - HUD.1[x]

Shoes:
Diva's Gabby High Heels Pink [x]

Worn:
Lolita - Mesh Alice Dress (Pink) [x] @Alice In Sexyland Event

This takes me back to my childhood. If you've played the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time you'd probably understand why this song evokes some of my happiest moments♥

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates