Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Through The Meadow


A Link Between Closets
Through The Meadow
Jun 2nd 2015, 15:35

♥Click To Enlarge♥
So I know it's been a while since I posted BUT I am back with another amazing gown from -Azul- that comes in multiple colors (14 colors including pearl (gold, purple, yellow gold, etc.). The gown comes in xxs-L with the chain belt, head piece and skirt prim piece. The hair is like one of my new favorites. Magika always releases some amazing new hairs and I'm like wow... why didn't I get this sooner. Oh! I finally got the mesh body from Maitreya. I am in love with it. It's so petite and curvy  and the skin shades that's installed are amazing and it works with most of my skins that I already have (especially Glam Affair which is totally awesome). Makes taking pictures so much easier with out trying to work out so many deformities (especially on the kneecaps). I hope you guys love the look and the little info plus I might try something new not sure yet but we'll see.♥Leah Remex  

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

Eyes:
IKON Sovereign Eyes - Field [x]

Hair:
Magika [01] Forever [x]

MakeUp:
IF -  Priss pot lipsticks [x]

Mouth:
[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [x]

Worrn:
-AZUL- Abigail (Pearl) [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates