Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Reloaded.


A Link Between Closets
Reloaded.
Jun 16th 2015, 14:30

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey hey hey everyone. Sorry about my last post but all in all I'm feeling tons of better. So today I'm wearing this amazing fitted mesh dress from Tanoshi's. The dress works great with the  maitreya, TMP, LL, and Kemono bodies. The dress is fitted mesh only so that means one size fits all. The bracelet is uber adorable its like kawaii reloaded or sorta gives like a western vibe to it (but in a cute way). I love the different color combinations and I know I will definitely be wearing the bracelets tons in the future. The position may be a bit off but! (they were attended for the tmp body) so they are mod so you can adjust as you may need to. The hair is something I wanted to blog for the longest I love love love love love it. I try not to wear my m3 head so much but for me it just went so well and yeah. The shoes are totally different and so cute and they are from Diva do  I need to say more? As you all know you need the slink high feet and they come in so many colors and today i'm wearing the cream. I should add this beautiful area I repeatedly blog at is called storybrooke gardens. It's an amazing place with an amazing theme. Oh before I forget you can find the dress and bullet bracelet at the Genre event and everything will be only 99L! but after that the dress will be 299 and the bracelet will be 150. I hope you guys love the look. ♥Leah Remex


Accessories:
Tanoshi - Bullet Bracelt Black & White [x] Genre Event

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High [x]

Hair:
.EMBW. Huredhiel Hair [x]  Ai gacha!Event

Shoes:
Diva's Clearity High Heels Cream [x]

Worn:
Tanoshi's Little Toy Guns in Navy&White [x] Genre Event

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates