Monday, June 8, 2015

A Link Between Closets: The Little Things


A Link Between Closets
The Little Things
Jun 8th 2015, 17:54


♥Click To Enlarge♥

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey hey hey everyone I'm totally excited to show you guys some lovely stuff. So I'm going to start off with the furniture set that is from Fiasco (its really amazing and looks wonderful on beaches). The set comes with a chair, a couch (which includes couples as well as singles animations), a coffee table, and a pergola. I love love love the pergola its like a huge jungle gym to me and the rope on the side makes me want to sing wrecking ball (totally off topic but hey it happens). The accessories I am wearing is from The kawaii project and I know some of you might be like uggggh did it cost an arm and a leg? and no.. it didnt (around 60-70L cant remember). The -Nomi- accessories are so frigging cute like I really want these accessories (in rl) and they  aren't so small so that's one thing I love about them. You can literally see them from a distance (unless your LOD is like super lower). The Ninety-  cupcake camera is also so cute and easily re-sizable and comes in bright colors and they are like so amazing like the detail that went into this accessory is just wow. So the outfits i'm wearing are just pinkalicous (I fail lols). The mermaid dress I love the lace detail I think it really adds to the dress and it worked great with my Maitreya Mesh Body  (just had to up my normal size from xxs to a M). The appliers for the second outfit worked amazing like I purchased the omega hud which made it easier to wear appliers (for Maitreya). I will note for the top that I had to wear it under the underwear part instead of clothing because the applier was not hitting certain spots (at least for me) but I loved the applier they are cute regardless. I hope you guys loved the look and the furniture.♥Leah Remex


Furniture:
Fiasco - Mizzen Set [x]

1st Look (left)
Accessories:
-Nomi-Dessert Lolita-Macaron01 Mint [x] @The Kawaii Project (May 15,2015- June 10,2015)

-Nomi-Dessert Lolita-Berry Popsicle [x] @The Kawaii Project (May 15,2015- June 10,2015)

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High [x]

Hair:
*PINK HUSTLER hair* 8065 [x]

Piercing:
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I [x]

Shoes:
Diva's Nyla High Heels Pink [x]

Worn:
Lolita - Mesh Mermaid Dress Pink [x] @anyBODY - for applier lovers


2nd Look (Right)
Accessories:
Ninety- CupCake Camera Yellow  Mesh [x] @The Kawaii Project (May 15,2015- June 10,2015)

.: Buttery Toast:. Life's a frill - Bow single - Green(Add Me!)

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Gangsta girl hair-Fatpack [x]

Piercing:
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I [x]

Shoes:
.tsg. Ruffle Platforms - (White) [x]

Worn:
Lolita - Melody Top Pink [x] @anyBODY - for applier lovers

Lolita - Denim Booty Shorts Flower [x] @anyBODY - for applier lovers

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates