Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Link Between Closets: "I'm Like A Bird"


A Link Between Closets
"I'm Like A Bird"
Jun 21st 2015, 12:56

♥Click To Enlarge♥

Hi hi everyone  today I'm wearing another amazing gown from -Azul- I dont know about you guys but I totally love the add ons (which in this case are the butterflies). They just add even more to an amazing gown. The butterflies can be attached to multiple parts of the body including the chest,hips,pecs, nose and spine. The dresses come in so many vibrant colors that it is honestly amazing. Sizes start from xxs- L they work great with my maitreya body (I honestly needed just to alpha the lower area while wearing the xs. The headpiece is from ASO! which can be found at the MIZU rainy story event. I love love love this cute little headpiece.  To me it just adds a little more to an outfit. The headpiece come in a few colors but hold the crystal finish. Last but not least is the hair from Ayashi. I don't know why it sorta reminds me of a rebel princess but I think its uber cute and great for showing off any pair of ears. I hope you guys loved the look ♥Leah Remex  

Accessories:
ASO!Shizuku (clear water) [x] @The Mizu Event (June 6, 2015 - July 7, 2015)

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Zakira hair-Fatpack [x]

Worn:
-AZUL- Shino (MissSL2015) /Nude [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates