Thursday, May 28, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Take Me Back


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Take Me Back
May 28th 2015, 08:47

Take Me Back

Does this picture take any of you back? This was one of my favorite movies of all time! The Breakfast Club is an all time classic! When I saw this outfit I had to take myself back.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
Baby Brat is to thank for our trip down memory lane with the Never Forget outfit! This is going to be at the Shopping district at AMD this weekend soo go snatch it up!! Comes with top and shorts and A LOT of memories!!!

Elli Bracelet is from Tiny Trinkets and has a really great color hud with six different colors! Very cute!

My color change thong sandals are from Little Monsters! These are in black and the bow has many colors to change to, so they can be a great addition to any outfit!

My hair is Sweet from Magika!

My Kawaii floppy disk mouthie is from Pinku Panstu! They have a few colors and some great assecories! Check it out!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Maru Maru Cuteness pack 4

Take Me Back1


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates