Saturday, May 30, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Rescue Girl and Rescue Doggy


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Rescue Girl and Rescue Doggy
May 30th 2015, 21:07

Rescue Girl and Rescue Doggy

Rescue baby and rescue dog off on a mission! To save sissy from nap time and to lock mommy in a cage! Bad mommy! No nap time! Not with rescue baby and rescue dog on patrol! NOT ON OUR WATCH!! HAHAHAHA

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
Oily Onesies Love version is from Muddpuddles!! This is a touch of girly in black! So for all you that like a little girly without all the frill and pinkness this is for you!! Onesies and Socks included

My hair is Bambi from Soonsiki! I get the sample packs cause I like to change me hair color a lot!

Bat Dog and My mask is from Birdy! Go to the store and head down to the gacha area! This amazing lil guy is waiting for you!! I love my lil sidekick!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Click – Sassy pack # 5


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates