Sunday, May 31, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Me and My Trusty Steed


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Me and My Trusty Steed
May 31st 2015, 21:07

Me and my trusty steed

My trusty steed and I are off on another adventure! We have rode through the wilderness and battled snakes and eaten cactus! Now it is time to go home and eat dinner!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Southern Belle in floral from Lil Unicorn will be at All the Little Things June 7th! This comes in Blue, red, Neon, and floral. Each comes with the cutest little boots to match and complete your look!

Riders Straw Cowboy Hat is from Riders world and is a freebie on Marketplace right now!

My trusty steed Lil Cowboy horse from Tiny Trinkets will also be at All The Little Things June 7th! Get ready to get up and go! This will work for all sizes of avatars soo get one for your mom and day too!!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Click Playful 5


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates