Saturday, May 30, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Getting Away!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Getting Away!
May 31st 2015, 02:30

Gettin Away

So I am taking running away to a new level! No bags, no nothing; just my toothbrush in my pocket! Sissy told me we had to go inside after a long day but i didn’t want to so away I went! I wonder where I will end up?! Byyyyeee Sisssyyy!
ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Harlee Dress from Lil Unicorn comes in many different versions from tribal to paisley you always have something to wear! Even comes with the Shoes!!

My hair is Toothbrush from Spellbound comes with bow or without bow!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Oh My Kiteness is a pose from Something New that is currently at the Le Petit Faire till the 7th! Go grab this and “fly a kite” with your family!!

Stand alone pose in Maru Maru – Mio pose set #1


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates