Sunday, May 31, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: From the Woods


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
From the Woods
May 31st 2015, 10:40

From The Woods

Ohh Mahhh Gosh!! Do you see these?! A stroll down memory lane for some and the best thing that ever happened for others like me! I had to hid from mommy just to do my blog, because she wanted to pull my tail off!! Gosh! I have absolutely loved this!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~~~
DONKEY frooom the fabulous Glitter Junkie!! I may have squealed a little bit putting this one on so, hey ! I fit the part!! haha
Donkey comes with shoes, bandaid hud, shorts, top, hoodie, pacifier, ears, and tail! All you have to do is make sure you tail stays on!
I was wearing Madison hair from ploom with Donkey!
Pose was from Maru Maru in the Rei pack and pose 2!
Donkey’s friend Moopig is from Schadenfreude.

donkey

TIGER also from Glitter Junkie which may have been my favorite ever!! This also comes with pacifier, shoes, hoodie, top, shorts, and shoes.
With Tiger I was wearing Sweet hair from Magika! Tiger’s friend is also from Schadenfreude and is called Devlied Piggie.tiger
Lil Piggy

PIGGY again from Glitter Junkie also comes with pacifier, bandaid hud, hoodie, top, shorts, ears, shoes and nose!
With Piggy I was wearing Bette hair from Olive!
Pose is from Maru Maru in the Cuteness pack # 4.
Flowers come from Tiny gems pose For You.

poohh

SILLY BEAR from dun dun dun yep, GLITTER JUNKIE!! This also has bandaid hud, pacifier, hoddie, shorts, shoes, and ears!
I was wearing appropriatly Honey hair from Ploom!
Pose is Maru Maru Cuteness pack # 2
Sign is from Isle of Dee – Beware of the Bees Sign.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates