Friday, May 29, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Chillin at the Pool!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Chillin at the Pool!
May 29th 2015, 23:48

Pool Time

Summer days are here to stay!! Thankfully here in Second Life we control our own weather and mine is summer forever!! Ok Ok, winter will roll around and I may say snow forever, but right now I am in a pool kinda mood! In fact I am planning a water balloon fight soon I think! ahaha

PROPS
~~~~
Cool Pool in baby size is from Tic Tot Toe! This is a just wear item and you can sit in the pool all day! You can even walk around and your feet poke out! haha!! This will be gracing the stage at Hello Beautiful June 1st!!

Tiny Teacup Giraffe is from Half-Deer. Doesn’t look like teacup size next to me haha! Maybe cause I am teacup size too! This is the Pastel Goth Version!!
ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Beach Time Hat from Tiny Trinkets! Protect your eyes and face from sun with this adorable hat! This hat has a hud so it comes with four really cute options. These will be at Hello Beautiful June 1st!!

Also while I am on the topic of Tiny Trinkets, I will shoot right on down to my nails for a sec. Beach Time Nails also has a hud with four options, I choose the Popsicle one for this outfit but you can also have a Sailboat, Octopus, or watermelons on your fingers! Have fun! Also at Hello Beautiful June 1st!!!

Going back up my hair is Peach from Ploom!

Garysie Swim Suit in pink is from MuddPuddles! With some cute little pink frills, that I know her mommy is happy about (haha) She has for sure hit the mark on these! Love it!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
No Wow – WIld This #4


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates