Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Kawaii Closet: Presley & Skye's Puppet Show!


My Kawaii Closet
Presley & Skye's Puppet Show!
May 7th 2015, 23:11

Hi Everyone! so my sissy and I wanted to put on a puppet show and I love this so so much and had to share! You can find this at The Playroom! It's just adorable!

✿ Pose: .GlamRus Kidz. Girl  Puppet Castle RARE @ The Playroom
✿ Puppet 1: .GlamRus Kidz. Ice Princess Puppet RARE @ The Playroom
✿ Puppet 2:.GlamRus Kidz. Dragon Puppet @ The Playroom

You can find my sister Skye's blog here!

                                                                    Love Your Faces!
                                                                     ~Presley Snow~

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates