Saturday, May 9, 2015

Libby and Charlie: Mmmm Donuts!


Libby and Charlie
For Second Life Toddleedoo Kids
Mmmm Donuts!
May 9th 2015, 16:54

One of my favorite things in this world is donuts. Especially when they are fresh right out of the fryer and coated in icing and sprinkles. When I saw this outfit from ~*Buglets*~  only available at this months round of the Play Room I clapped my hands and danced around excitedly.. but then I got really hungry for a donuts! So I put my outfit on and went on a mega search for some fresh hot treats. 




All Hails the Donuts Kings!



Welp.. after my Donuts feast I came home to lay in my new donut pouf to sleep of the sugar coma




What I am wearing:

Outfit: ~*Buglets*~ TD Lil Donut Princess Gacha - Everything you see me wearing ( except my hair) Can be found at this months Play Room

Hair: Magika ~ Beans w/ no Bow Hud #1

Nails: *CutieCakes* Bow's Nail Design available at this months round of .::Hello Beautiful::.


Be sure to go check out this outfit fully of cuteness and yumminess at the Play Room!!!



This is pretty much mines reaction to this whole outfit *has a wild fit of giggles*


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates