Thursday, May 7, 2015

Libby and Charlie: Catching Frogs Day!


Libby and Charlie
For Second Life Toddleedoo Kids
Catching Frogs Day!
May 7th 2015, 23:01


Guess what today is! It's catching frog day...not officially but I'm sure if I write someone a letter they'll make it a day for everyone! To fit the day, ToddleTeeZ came out with this really awesome outfit called Toadally Awesome. I love it and I love green so I was so excited to be given the chance to wear it!


I found one! I may not be quiet but I am fast and I'm ready to bring home a frog to add to my collection of pets...and no, my momma and daddy don't know that I'm getting a new pet...yet.


I caught him or her! I did it! I made sure that my hands were wet before touching the froggy, don't worry! No frogs were harmed during the making of this blog. Scouts honor!


Outfit: ToddleTeeZ Toadally Awesome Outfit (Includes shoes)
Pose 1: .click. Boyish 2
Pose 2,3,4: Camera-Shy - Catching A Frog Pack (Frog included)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates