Friday, May 8, 2015

Libby and Charlie: A Bugs Life


Libby and Charlie
For Second Life Toddleedoo Kids
A Bugs Life
May 9th 2015, 01:13

I think by now most of you have learned I LOVE the color pink~ and if not welllll you will soon see!!! But what you might know about me if that I LOVE ladybugs! For an insect they pretty cute *grins* So you can imagine my excitement when ToddleTeez released not only this adorable Jumper but also a ladybug necklace and a glam ring pop!!!! .... Don't tell my brother I like bugs... he never let me live this one down... 

♥Everything I am wearing is listed down below ♥




If you are like me and fall in love with this outfit you will be rushing to go scoop this set up!! 


ToddleTeeZ  ~ Mary Jumpers {Pink}- Baby size ~ Available at La Boutique

ToddleTeeZ ~ Ladybug Necklace & Earring Set {Pink}~ Available at La Boutique

ToddleTeeZ ~ Cuddle Bug - Glam Ring Pop ~ Available at La Boutique

The  adorable rose shoes are not out yet until the 15 are from Tiny Trinkets! They will be released at the upcoming event ~ Le Petit Faire  ... HOWEVER!!! You can go to The main store in world where you will be sure to find an amazing store full of epic cuteness~ {T.T}Tiny Trinkets

The bracelet if from this rounds .::Hello Beautiful::. Brought to you by the amazing ~ ToddleTeeZ Birthstone Heart Bracelet Gacha - I am wearing the June Bracelet 

Nails are from *CutieCakes* and can be found at  .::Hello Beautiful::. ~ Bows 

Hair is from Baby Princess ~ Sarah Blondes 

Poses: 
#1 .Flutter. ~ Cute Girl  3 
#2 .Flutter. ~ Tiny Model 2

And here are all the keys to everything!


















 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates