Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Super Awesome Twins


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Super Awesome Twins
May 20th 2015, 09:53

Super Awesome Twins

So today me and sissy became super twins! In a super awesome purple kinda way!! I was trying to steal her binky but she hit me, then I lost balance and shoved her… we were a mess. At least I got a standing shot…

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is the Super Awesome outfit in purple from Glitter Junkie! Also comes in pink! This designer really knows her stuff and loves to take us on magical glitter journeys!! Comes with hat, binkie, top, tutu, huds for leggings, and socks and lots of bows!!

The hair is from Spellbound and is called Salome! Comes with a color change headband!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

Check out my sissy CECE’S blog HERE!!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates