Thursday, May 21, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Playing for the Moon!


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Playing for the Moon!
May 21st 2015, 22:56

Playing for the Moonn

So mommy kept making me practice and practice and practice and now finally, I think I am pretty darn good!! I like to go outside and play my little worries away to the moon. It is like having a little conversation with it!!

POSE
~~~~
This is one pose of a very very cute pose pack called Little Musician from Tiny Gems. It is currently gracing the floor at the Fit for a Princess shopping event! This  pose pack has 5 poses and each one has a very cute little violin with it! This was the third pose!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This super cute talking to the moon dress is called very appropriatly Moon from Dinky Duck! This dress comes in plum, navy (worn) emerald, and ebony!! This is featured for 50L friday kids!! Yes yes tomorrow, I know you have to sit on the edge of your seat for this a little bit longer! Sooo worth it though!
My shoes is from Little Monsters and are called Color changing thong sandals! The bow is the part that changes colors, three pages of different colors!!

My hair is Mosch from Ploom! Head band changes colors!

LittleMusicianAd**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates