Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Nightmares of Humans


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Nightmares of Humans
May 19th 2015, 14:39

NightmaresofHumans

I don’t believe in humans! i don’t believe in humans! I don’t believe in humans!!! I don’t believe in humans!!! I have to repeat this to myself after nightmares like this one! I have the recurring nightmare that they catch me and hold me upside down stealing all of my candy!!!

DREAM KIDS EVENT!!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Purretes has put out the believe Gacha at Dream Kids Event. This has 9 different items for you to collect! I am wearing the believe T-shirt (says I don’t believe in humans) the believe sneakers and the believe cargo shorts!

By the way did I mention that all items are sized to fit, baby, kids, and toddleedoo! Regulare kids can also use this!! Purretes has thought of everyone!! So get down to Dream Kids event the Universe and try your luck!!

My hair is from /wasabi pills/ and is called Sugar Rush!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates