Sunday, May 24, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Looks Like Rain


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Looks Like Rain
May 24th 2015, 10:23

Looks like rain

I see clouds in the sky and style on my feet!!!  I have been waiting for the day that I could put on my fancy new boots and go play in the rain!! It’s been some great summer fun days but I loooove playing in the rain.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My ladbug top and skirt are from Baby Mix! I absolutely love this! So cute with the little poka dots and lady bug on the side! It was perfect for what I was going for today!!

GardenBoots from Ugly Duckling are currently on the Shelves at Le Petit Faire! They come in both toddleedoo and unrigged sizes so you can get a pair for the enitre family and match!!

My hair is Aviva from Damselfly and has two different headband options. (flowers or plain)

Ladybug 5 Umbrella from Remarkable Oblivion was the finishing touch to my outfit. It is resizable so you can make it tiny for babies or large for adults. It also rotates! I got this from a yardsale so you may have to look around a bit.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon
POSE
~~~~
Overlow Poses – Gift pack 4


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates