Sunday, May 17, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Lil white


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Lil white
May 17th 2015, 23:08

Little White

Here I am trying to sing with the birds and dances with the butterflys. I have two little listeners, see them? Aren’t mother natures creatures just adorable?

On Jacee
~~~~~~~
This outfit is a New Release froooommm Little Rainbows!!! It is called Sunday Smart and I think it is going to be one of mom’s favorites! This comes with bow, headband, (so you can wear one or both!) necklace, and shoes!! I said aww myself just looking at me. haha

The hair comes from Damselfly, it’s called Aviva. This hair comes with two different headband options but works well with others as well!

The ferret down by my feet is from Birdy. He is a shoulder pet, but he got down so I could dance around in the garden!! He is so nice! This is an old gacha item, so check some yardsales. It is called Ferret Friend!

Little Squeakers down there is from “MishMish* and is called A cute Duck. There is even a swimming one in the box! He is so cute!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates