Sunday, May 17, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Kitty and I say Hi!!!


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Kitty and I say Hi!!!
May 17th 2015, 20:44

Kitty and I say Hi

Hey Everyone!! It’s meee Jacee!! Hope you all are well!!

Me and Kitty are just out for a walk in the yard today and stopped for some shade! :D This outfit is coming from a new sponsor and after looking at some of her things, O have to tell you I am pretty excited!! Check it out!

On Jacee
~~~~~~~
This is the Hey Kat leggings and tunic from *Kookies*!! This comes in both kid and baby sizes!! I gotta say that the leggings at the matching kitty in the shirt are ahh dorable!

The Hair comes from Spellbound and is called Toothbrush. Comes in two different styles, one with and one without the bow!

Kitty is from Sweet Baby and can be worn or rezzed!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates