Saturday, May 9, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Love Me


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Love Me <3
May 10th 2015, 00:36

Love Mee

Hey Everybody!!

I am in this fair coming up called Le Petit Faire, heard of it? I hope so it has been plastered on facebook for awhile now and FINALLY is coming! There are a lot of great designers in this so expect to see more and more great things!

Today I am wearing the Fleur Flats from {T.T} Tiny Trinkets in blue! They come in beige, pink, whites, and blue! They have a cute little dot pattern and do you see the design on the bottom? Sooo cute! @ Le Petit Faire opens May 15th!!! LM COMING SOON!!!

The dress is from the last Limited 50 and is Skye from {Petite Bowtique}. With this at the limited 50 we got to custom order our names on it! Sooo My top says Jacee! I also choose the blue color!

My hair is Aviva from Damselfly! I got it at The seasons story. This has two headband options one with flowers one without. They are also color change to match your outfits.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
(.vix) Hands all over pack


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates