Thursday, May 14, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Glamour Baby!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Glamour Baby!
May 14th 2015, 21:35

Glamour Baby

So here is something new from Dinky Duck!! This outfit is for 50L friday tomorrow!! Wearing it and standing here posing for this blog makes me feel soooo glam! Can you tell? I think it gives me that feeling myself look! haha

This is Vintage from Dinky Duck in Petal and Leaf!! Comes with Shoes and chest bow!! Love it!

My necklace is called ring pendant necklace and is from {Aj] and i Got it a a very old hunt. Can’t seem to find the place anymore.

The ring is from FireBird Designs and is called the Kawaii rose Ring in red. I got this out of a gatcha machine.

Hair is from Olive! Bette Hair! Mainstore is open again, but under contruction! Go check it out as they get everything up and put together!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates