Friday, May 15, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Garden Princess


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Garden Princess
May 15th 2015, 12:19

Garden Princess

So today the Le Petit Faire opened are you getting your shopping on?! They have lots of amazing things don’t they?! So I have been posting a lot of little people things, so I put my tween on and decided to see what I could get into.

ON ME
~~~~~
Zoey’s Closet brought a lot of cute things to the table and this dress is one of them! I put it on and immediately don’t want to take my tween off, except for my silly child AO. ahaha Check out the Le Petit Faire today!!

Hair is Daisy from Catwa. Toddleedoos sorry, no this does not size down to baby head size. This is an amazingly cute hair however.

I am also wearing the bare feety from Cute Bytes in nature!

*The basics*
Body – TweeneeDoo – young girl from cute bytes
Eyes – Promise Eyes in turquoise from IKON.
Shape and Skin came from Pink Fuel and is in the Doll V2.
PROP AND POSE
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Spring Swing comes from Signature Pose and is also at the Le Petit Faire. Has couple and singles animations!! Makes for a beautiful.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates