Friday, May 8, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Believe in Me!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Believe in Me!
May 8th 2015, 19:43

Believe in me

So Little Rainbows came out with a brand new release today!! It is called Just Believe and I don’t want to take it off! This outfit comes in both kid and baby sizes and includes bow, binkie, and necklace…along with the pants, top and flats.

This is the Cassie hair by .ploom. This hair also comes in two bang options!

Bracelets are a gift item from a past Seasons Story event. They are from pr!tty and it came in a few different color options.

My Mr. Stuffy Panda is from [geek.] called Panny Panda. I wuv him isn’t he adorable. He hangs out with me wherever I go. A girl can always count on her stuffies. Main store is currently closed. So check out the MP.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Now Overlow Poses – Pack Gift 4


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates