Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Let's Get Sandy!


A Link Between Closets
Let's Get Sandy!
May 28th 2015, 20:31

♥Click To Enlarge♥
So I could barely control my overall enthusiasm and I totally had to share this post with you guys. I know you guys love the arcade (and so do I). So you know what that means right? More bears! They are so summer-ish lols. There are 18 bears to collect and three rares (so many awesome bears... so many!!) like how can you not squeal while looking at them. The hair I'm wearing is from Ayashi (you probably remember it from a hunt) but now there is a full version so you can actually hide the bow or change the colors as you wish. Okay so I think I'm addicted to the basic lip ring. It works like a beauty mark on the kemono avie (especially since you cannot use tattoo layers on the M3 anime head) it just feels so perfect. I hope you guys love love love the bears as much as me and of course the look too. ♥Leah Remex


Bears: @ The Arcade  (June 1,2015))
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sandy Bear

<:*BoOgErS*:> Bury Bear RARE

<:*BoOgErS*:> Larry Bear

<:*BoOgErS*:> Charlie Bear RARE

<:*BoOgErS*:> Rachel Bear RARE

Body:
<UTILIZATOR> - Kemono v1.13.20 [x]

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Eyes:
.::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Head - Baby Eyes [x]

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Alice hair-Fatpack [x]

Piercing:
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I [x]

Skin:
<Nocciola> M3 Skin-Yume +Kemono body [x]

Shoes:
.tsg. Ruffle Platforms - (White) [x]

Worn:
.::ABC::. - School Swimsuit - (For Kemono) [x]

[M] FREE // Kemono Poke Swimsuit  [x] (texture)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates