Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sugar & Spice: BLOG #01


Sugar & Spice
BLOG #01
Apr 2nd 2015, 09:11

Easter is in a few days!
So I went shopping for my Easter dress ❤
And I believe that the dress released by the new upcoming store Bun Bun 
is the prefect amount of cute for Easter !
I was lucky enough to nab the rare rather quick... however all the color options are super cute if you ask me. I really wanted to match the outfit with some ruffle sock and I was getting ready to search far and wide for the exact ones I wanted. Today has to be my lucky day! I was able to find super kawaii ruffle socks in 2 mins tops and I was able to find some cut strapy shoes to. A very good shopping day indeed!

xoxo
Lily Lana Hart-Ferox 



Shape: NOT FOR SALE

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates