Monday, April 13, 2015

My Kawaii Closet: Start everyday off with a Smile!


My Kawaii Closet
Start everyday off with a Smile!
Apr 13th 2015, 16:25

Ohai! I decided to walk around my mommys house and collect flowers and was doing well until I tripped over a rock... I thought I was okay and then saw my knees, But I'll be okay I don't need a doctor, No shots for me.



✿ Hair: Magika [01] The Wish *New Release*
✿ Outfit: [LU] Amelia Jumper Dress *New Release*
✿ Purse:{T.T}Anya purse *Gift* *New Release*
✿ Flower Crown: Noodles - Spring Floral Crown White @ Season Story
✿ Bruised Knees: Cookie Chips : Bruised Knees *New Release*
✿ Static Pose: Cookie Chips: Hayley Pose Pack *New Release*


Love Your Faces!
~Presley Snow~

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates