Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lil Pixel Sir: 82. Baby Goes to the Gym


Lil Pixel Sir
82. Baby Goes to the Gym
Apr 23rd 2015, 00:09


Hey little dudes and dudettes!  Remember that post I did a bit ago showing off those cool nurseries? (Froggy and Owl)  WELL! Now you can get matching baby gym thingies to go with them :D  They are really cute and packed with animations for you alone, or with your parent.  Parents, there are even animations so that you can be using your prim baby with them.  Although, it doesn't move the prim baby itself or affect its stats.  Its a great little number for roleplaying or.. in my case for this post, taking pictures.  Just gotta time it right with the animations like I did!   These Baby Gyms are by Aphrodite Shop and available NOW at [Room 69]
I am also wearing a cute little outfit that is a mix of different items from different places.  I am sure you know me by now and my lack of matching outfits lol!
A special thank you to my buddy Emma for allowing me to borrow her as a babysitter for the pictures with parent!



Hey!  Check out the videos of these great items for a lookie at all the animations!






Style Notes


Baby Gym Green - Aphrodite Shop @ [Room 69] - The Tree of Life Play GymBaby Gym Pink - Aphrodite Shop @ [Room 69] - My Sweet Baby Owl Play GymBeanie - Vicarious Youth @ The Sidewalk Gacha - Pompom Animal Hats CowGlasses - Buzzeri - Kaleido Glasses SilverShirt - Petite Bowtique - Caz Outfit (only shirt worn)Pants - Snips & Snails - Beary Loungers GreyRobot - Geek's @ The Sidewalk Gacha - Robot Buddy Rare





(you also may notice that the blog is currently a bit borked.  Please bear with me as it is fixed)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates