Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lil Pixel Sir: 81. Catwalkin baby!


Lil Pixel Sir
81. Catwalkin baby!
Apr 13th 2015, 02:13


Phew!  Hi Little Sir's!  I have a LOT to show you for this post.  Above is just a little sampling of the stuff and things.  I am showing off a new range of jeans from Bonobo, with those awesome rolled cuffs the same as in the outfits on the last post.  I am also showcasing a BUNCH of new things from Supurb Kids.  They have released some of the best textured cargo pants I have seen for kiddies in a long while, as well as some cool color blocked sweaters... and my favorite... CAT FACE SWEATERS!!!  *flails around*.  Yea I am a cat person,  I can't even try to deny it.  Also for the girls... or if your like me and steal the girls clothes sometimes... mostly to make them scream lol I am wearing a pair of their new sandals too :D  SO, I am showing as many of the colors as I can of all these cool items.  So scroll to the post bottom to see the color showcases too!

Style Notes


1.

Sweater - Supurb Kids - Saturday's Sweater Black
Shorts - Supurb Kids - Cargo Capri's Khaki
Hair/Hat - Reckless @ The Mens Department - Cruz
Shoes - Super Kingdom - High Tops Mesh Shoes
Glasses - Omen - Studded Horn Rim Glasses


2.

Sweater - Supurb Kids - Cat Face Sweater Grey
Jeans - Bonobo - Jeans 2.0 Originals
Hair - Action - Joe
Beanie - Bad Unicorn - Brooklyn Beanie Black
Waist Shirt - High V. - Waist Sweatshirt Umad
Sneakers - Sweet Tots - Sneakers Black


3.

Shorts - Supurb Kids - Cargo Capri's Pink Camo
Beanie/Hair - Argrace - Ribbed Beanie/Xavier
Hoodie - Bonobo - Black Hoodie White Tee
Socks - Cannibelle - Plain Ankle Socks
Sandals - Supurb Kids - Mimi Sandals White



Bonobo - Jeans 2.0 
Supurb Kids - Cargo Capri's

Supurb Kids - Saturday's Sweaters
Supurb Kids - Cat Face Sweaters


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates