Monday, April 20, 2015

Kaysha's World: My Wish- Glamrus @ The Pose Fair


Kaysha's World
Toddleedoo Fashion And Fun
My Wish- Glamrus @ The Pose Fair
Apr 21st 2015, 03:08

Happy Tuesday Friends,

I am back again with another

pose from Glamrus Poses!

Sorry for spamming You with the poses

but I trying to get out the poses

that they spammed for the pose fair

This time I had my dad model for me

He was such amazing sport too

He says this pose look like i was trying to get

away from him PROBABLY was LOLOL

Be Sure to check out the Pose Fair

that ending on 24th!

Until Next time

Pose Fair

&

Glamrus Pose Main Store

.GlamRus Kidz. My Wish Vendor My Wish

Credits:

On Kaysha

Outfit:::FY:: Allissa

Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*130*Ash Brown

Eyes:IKON Charm Eyes – Ice

Sandals:Noodles – Lil Rose Barefoot Sandals TD Baby Fatpack RARE

Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Pose:.GlamRus Kidz. My Wish (AT THE POSE FAIR)

On William

Shirt:Shirt – Coldash – KINGSBURY

Pants:Pants M86782 Mesh Men’s Means V.2

Shoes:Shoes _  Redgrave Elegance Shoes – Black

Necklace:Necjkace – .;CUDA;. Leather White Shark Tooth

Braclet:Bracelet – *LC*E(SS) – “Dad”

Glasses:Glasses – primOptic Reban

Pose:Pose:.GlamRus Kidz. My Wish (AT THE POSE FAIR)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates