Thursday, April 16, 2015

Kaysha's World: Mariposa At Dream Kids Event


Kaysha's World
Toddleedoo Fashion And Fun
Mariposa At Dream Kids Event
Apr 16th 2015, 23:43

Hello Friends,

Happy Thursday!

I hope you all having a great day!

I woke up this morning to

Getting Accepted In blogging

for Purretes!

Anyhow I have a fun Blog for you

today!

Have you heard of the dream kids event?

It Just an event that has bunch of

toddleedoo stores that runs every month!

There tons of stores,

I went there last night and I went broke!

So anyhow Miss Purreta put out this adorable

Gacha Set, Let me just say It make me go

OMGOSH I need it!

I will show you in the pictures! There 9 pieces all together

So be sure to check it out!

Until Next time

Dream Kids Event

Picture One:

Mariposa 1

This Adorable Outfit

is a little sassy but cute

when I seen it i was like

that so Kaysha!

This Has the Top Jeans and Sneakers!

Mariposa 2

This Second Outfit,

Prefect for the summer

It comes with,

Sweatshirt Shorts and Gladiator Sandals

Mariposa 3This One Is one of my favorites!

I love the frilly top an high top sneakers!

This One Comes with:

Frilly Top, Ruched Pants and High top sneakers!

Credits:

Outfit One:

Top: 4*-*Purretes*-*Mariposa Top (B) Pants:1*.*Purretes*.* Mariposa Jeans  (B)

Shoes:7*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa  Sneakers

Outfit Two:

Top: 5*-*Purretes*-*Mariposa Sweatshirt (B)Shorts:2*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa Short (B)

Shoes:9*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa Gladiator sandal

Outfit Three:

Top:6*-*Purretes*-*Mariposa Frilly Top (B) Jeans:3*-*Purretes*-*Mariposa Ruched pants (B)

Sneakers: 8*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa  High-top Sneakers(

Hair:Magika [Hair] Shimmer

Eyes:IKON Charm Eyes – Ice

Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Poses: Forget Me Not. Fancy_4 and Forget Me Not. Fancy_5


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates