Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Kaysha's World: I love Mommy


Kaysha's World
Toddleedoo Fashion And Fun
I love Mommy
Apr 15th 2015, 07:52

Hello Friends,

Happy Wednesday!

Well I was looking at my inventory

and I was thinking to myself

Man I really do miss the store

Oh Daisie’s! She been gone

for nearly 3 years and I Miss

cracking jokes with her and Stuff

anyhow I found this outfit, It says

I love mommy!

I love my mommy!

Anyhow nothing much going on

decided to do a simple blog!

Also my space bar is broken

so dont mind my messed up

letters!

Until Next time

I Love Mommy

Credits:

Outfit:*oh Daisies* Luv Mommie (store closed down)

Hair:””D!va”” Hair “Bambi” (Type B)(Citrine)

Eyes:IKON Charm Eyes – Ice

Mesh Avie: ~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Pose:Forget Me Not: Everyday Poses 2-2


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates