Friday, April 17, 2015

Kaysha's World: Count On me-Glamrus Poses At the Pose Fair


Kaysha's World
Toddleedoo Fashion And Fun
Count On me-Glamrus Poses At the Pose Fair
Apr 17th 2015, 08:39

Hello everyone!

Happy Aloha Friday!

I got accepted to Blog

For Glamrus Poses!

Hey Have you guys check out the

pose fair yet? Glamrus Poses

has 10 Kids Poses and 10 Adult Pose!

Which totals up 20 poses

you can choose from!

Of course I choose one that

says count on me and dragged My Niece

Ameila to pose with me since my Sissy

in the hospital Amelia will take her spot

for now!

But Sure to come and check out the pose fair

before it end on the 24th of this month!

Until Next time

Pose Fair 2015

&

Glamrus Pose Main Store

.GlamRus Kidz. Count On Me

Count On Me

Credits:

On Kaysha:

Outfit:!K*K! Jumper Pink B

Hair:*Dura* Christmas G-gift  2014 (Coffee)

Eyes:IKON Charm Eyes – Ice

Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Pose: .GlamRus Kidz. Count On Me (AT THE POSE FAIR)

On Amelia

Outfit:*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Melody Rain teal

Hair:””D!va”” Hair “Bambi” (Type B)(Ruby)

Eyes:IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Deep Blue

Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Pose:GlamRus Kidz. Count On Me (AT THE POSE FAIR)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates