Monday, March 2, 2015

OneWylde Blog: Hey Bro I have a splitting headache


OneWylde Blog
Hey Bro I have a splitting headache
Mar 3rd 2015, 07:24

Wow!  As I write this something doesnt seem right.  My head REALLY hurts!  My eyes dont want to focus and well... Maybe you can figure out why?  Better yet, if you like Zombies ,like to freak people out like mom and dad...  (shhh) then check this one out.  Only available at Bro I Gatchya.



OK...There was your sneek peek.  Keep going.  But be careful, its kinda creepy in here.   So, get your teddy bears and enter the ZOMIE ZONE....

BOO...  DID YOU HEAR THAT?  Man I still got this splitting headache..  OMG.  What is on my hands?!
Man my head i think i need to see a DR.

 Umm.. I CANT SEEE.......  HELP!    I realy need a Dr.  (But dont these eyes look cool)

 Is it just me or did everything just go red? (umm..  Freaky! But way too cool eyes!)


 Talk about a stab in the back.  (What did i do so wrong that they hit me with that?)

 OUCH!  my head, my back..  my eyes.. QUICK HELP ME COVER THE CRIME SCENE..
SAY WHAT? 
 AM THE CRIME SCENE ?
No way Bro!

*I had fun with this one and yes this gatchya includes rares and well play with caution but play frequently!  BTW.. Does anyone have asprin reading this?*

Ok Tic Tot Toe you have a good imagination on this one
Tic Tot Toe  **HERE**
Facebook **HERE**
     Marketplace  **HERE**

AVAILABLE NOW ONLY AT

BRO I GATCHYA  **HERE**

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates