Saturday, February 14, 2015

OneWylde Blog: Emily in the Spring


OneWylde Blog
Emily in the Spring
Feb 14th 2015, 15:52

Where are you springtime? Why cant I find you? Why must it snow all day?
If you live where the snow just seems to keep falling this picture probably has you so hopeful for Spring to come soon.  Look at the delicate lace design on the arms the perfect spring colors and the little flowers.  This dress reminds me of when I was a child and would get my new wardrobe for Springs and the tights that always HAD to match.  Compfy, styling.and definitely making me want Spring to just get here!


   








Available in Baby and Kids sizes !

Tiny Trinkets

Marketplace  Link : HERE
  
In World Link:  HERE




 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates