Friday, February 27, 2015

Liza's Big Adventures: Pool Dayz


Liza's Big Adventures
Pool Dayz
Feb 27th 2015, 15:10

I know I haven't blogged in a while guys and I'm super sorry! I've been so busy with my rl and other stuff that I just haven't had the time and I'm very sorry. My mommy got a new house though and this is part of our pool with me in it! With all this cold weather in rl it's always nice to have an escape of it on sl.

I love this pool. It's so pretty and fun!

Outfit: Kaysha's Closet London Rose Bikini (Last Lazy Sunday)
Hair: Magika Plenty


Kaysha's Closet is also at a NEW location so check it out you guys!!

Thanks for reading! I'm going to try and post some more soon. I'm so behind!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates