Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Link Between Closets: ♥Fairy Princess♥


A Link Between Closets
♥Fairy Princess♥
Feb 28th 2015, 20:42

♥Click To Enlarge♥
 Well hey you guys I sorta had a long morning but no worries I didn't let that stop my overall enthusiasm from making this blog post. Well everything you see is part of the Fairy Princess gatcha from that's so kyoot that will be at the woodlands March gatcha event. I for one love rainbows and sparkles so you can imagine how I felt being able to blog this. I will admit the gown is really long so you will never really see the shoes but! they will be great to have because you know rainbows go with everything. The wand is pretty awesome it has a glowing light and even adorable sparkles that sorta spew all around. The bracelets are pretty adorable as well (sorry I didn't zoom up close enough). Oh and on to the one thing you guys have been waiting to know more info about .. The HAIR!!!! yes the hair is rigged but! it doesn't look bad on a toddleedoos (no worries I never retouch a picture unless its to add shine to the face) but honestly you can be the judge for yourself  by trying a demo I brought this hair for my tween look but I was to lazy to take it off and was pretty surprised by the outcome. So as always try demos see if it works for you. I do hope you guys love the post as always ♥Peace, Love, and Fashion Geeks♥

.ploom. Ayane - Indecisive [x]

The Woodlands March Gatcha [x]
{k} Fairy Princess - Tiara (13)
{k} Fairy Princess - Wand (12)
{k} Fairy Princess - Wings  (10)
{k} Fairy Princess - Gloves
{k} Fairy Princess - Bracelet (L) // Purple  (8)
{k} Fairy Princess - Bracelet (L) // Yellow (5)
{k} Fairy Princess - Bracelet (R) // Pink (6)
{k} Fairy Princess - Bracelet (R) // Rainbow (4)
{k} Fairy Princess - Gown (Baby)
{k} Fairy Princess - Flats

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates