Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: Little Thuggin


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
Little Thuggin
Feb 1st 2015, 03:49

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:Tove Lo- Habits ]

[MOOD:Sleepy]

I was going to do a few posts on here today but got super busy with rl things and doing some posts for my big so I may only have time to do this one and maybe one other if I don’t pass out lol I love love love this shirt from Little Nerds so much! I probably say Bye Felicia more than anything else lol So I had to make a look wearing it <3

BYEF

[BODY]

SKIN: Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Porcelaine~

EYES: tsg. Galaxy – Dark Brown

TEETH: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (With baby teeth ADD on)

LASHES: the kid company. lashes. natural. AND *MC*"Falsies" Eyelash

EYE BROWS- Soiree- Sloane Brows #Light Brown

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR- Honey

[CLOTHS]

TOP: [Little Nerds]Bye Felicia Shirt

PANTS: Little Closet - Rolled Jeans Ripped – Coal

SHOES: FLite.-Outsiders – Black (From old arcade sorry!)

[ACCESSORIES]

GLASSES: .Reckless. -Fett .Black.N21

POSE 1: Little MomentsFree Spirit 4

POSE 2: Little MomentsSimplicity 3 (Mirrored)

POSE 3: Little Moments-Adorable 1 (mirrored)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates